#1 MON., SEPT. 16, 2019 @ 4:30
TO SELL AT 1905 W. MORTON, JACKSONVILLE, IL
(Please use entrance for The Attic) 200+ FARM TOYS 100+ BELT BUCKLES - MADAME
ALEXANDER DOLLS POLITICAL PINS
AUCTION TERMS FOR AUCTION #1
- Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments
- Descriptions are believed to be accurate, but not
guaranteed. The Seller or their agents assume no
liability for inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
- ON SITE BUYERS:
- Buyer number issued and check accepted upon
presentation of positive photo identification! Payment
by cash, check, or credit cards accepted with a 5% fee.
- Please make arrangements and be prepared by bringing
packing material and containers as all purchases must be
removed upon conclusion of each auction.
- ON-LINE (INTERNET) BUYERS:
- 15% Buyers premium plus 5% credit card fee.
- Buyer pays shipping and handling fees as listed on auctionzip.com
#2 WED., SEPT. 18, 2019 @
TO SELL AT AMERICAN LEGION
903 W. SUPERIOR, JACKSONVILLE, IL
TRUCK (to sell 6 p.m.):1986 GMC Sierra 2500, 2 WD, 5.OL
(305) V/8, automatic, Notes: Newer tires, new exhaust,
HD Rear bumper, 107,000 miles - 3 OLD GUNS (to sell
following truck) COLLECTABLES: older trumpet and
French horn license plate collection cap collection
farm magazines Longaberger basket some miniature
farm toys crocks old games, toys, banks, marbles
HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE & FURNISHINGS: pecan dining
table w/chairs buffet - washer & elec. dryer dbl
bedroom suite lift chair mantle clock many items
to sell not listed!
IN THIS BROCHURE WAS OBTAINED FROM PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SOURCES
WITH BEST EFFORTS TO EXPRESS SAME AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE
AND IS SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL VERIFICATION. NO LIABILITY FOR
ANY INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IS ASSUMED BY THE OWNERS
OR THEIR AGENT.
Middendorf Bros. LLC Auctioneers and
Real Estate - IL Lic.# 440.000131
South West Street, Jacksonville, IL. 62650-2431 | Phone:
217-243-5486 | Fax: 217-243-1144 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org